Ambar Care is a domiciliary care agency focussed on providing high quality, person- centred care to Service Users within Essex.
Our service is to provide practical support to ensure and enhance the quality of life for individuals with different types of health conditions and needs. We recognise the complexity of multiple health conditions or impairments and, therefore, can provide a personalised service to meet the needs of the individual. We acknowledge and understand the cultural and ethnic diversity of our clients and aim to deliver services that are inclusive and sensitive to our client's diverse needs and backgrounds.
Our key agenda at Ambar Care is making the Person-Centred ethos an integral part of our culture. We want to provide the best we can for our Service Users and to assist them in being able to live full lives. Our Registered Manager supports our comprehensively trained Carers, who have a wide range of experience in a range of conditions that can affect a person’s ability to live independently, such as cancer, dementia, Parkinson’s, arthritis and diabetes. We pride ourselves on offering a consistent service. By working hand in hand with our Service Users and their families, our personalised home care helps to build confidence, thereby assisting our Service Users to live as independently as possible in their own homes. Companionship, compassion and comfort are at the very core of our service. We offer home care as an affordable and dignified option for older people and those with long- term health conditions.
To provide a high-quality care service that is consistent, reliable and puts the needs of the individual first. To create quality care that is at the forefront of delivering services based on integrity, reliability and dignity. We strive to become an integral part of the community and benefit the industry and the local area by continuously developing our business and the services we provide.
Our Aims & Objectives
To meet the needs of our Service Users by adhering to the following:
- Provide high-quality care that is consistent, safe, and reliable and tailored to meet the needs of our Service Users.
- Promote independent living by working within the client's scope of capabilities.
- Treat Service Users as individuals, this is vital to our philosophy of care. We believe in treating everyone that uses our service with the same respect and dignity.
- Ensure that confidential information is, at all times, protected and only shared with others in strict accordance with our policy on confidentiality.
- Develop and maintain a highly skilled and driven personnel of Carers that are skilled and experienced in all areas of care.
- Adhere to Equal Opportunities
- Respect diversity and culture
- Prioritise protection of personal information
- Apply a person-centred approach when supporting Service Users
- Promote empowerment of Service Users
- Provide care under individual's customised care plan
- Conduct and be aware of risk assessments